Alyssa has conducted numerous jury research projects for a wide variety of litigation, including contract disputes, product liability, personal injury, intellectual property, trade secrets and employment discrimination. She has assisted counsel with trial services including internet social searches, voir dire development, supplemental background questionnaire development and jury selection. She completed a Master of Science degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Kansas where she gained valuable experience in social science research methodology and statistical analysis. Her previous roles in teaching, research and counseling have provided Alyssa with a strong foundation for her work as a Jury Research Consultant.
- M.S., Counseling Psychology, The University of Kansas
- B.A., Sociology, The University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Tedder-King, A.L., Marinakis, C. (2016). Cut the Bull: What Can Trial Consultants Really Do? Insights.
- Tedder-King, A.L. (2016). What Question to Ask in Voir Dire. Insights.
- Leibold, J.M., Tedder-King, A.L. & Bloomberg, A. (2016). How Jurors’ Attitudes about Gender and Age Discrimination Affect Your Case. US Law. Fall 2016
- Wilinski, J. & Tedder-King, A.L. (2016). Using Jury Research to Inform Trial Strategies. Presentation for the Missouri Department of Transportation, Chief Counsel’s Office, Jefferson City, MO.
- Tedder-King, A.L. & Czyz, K. (2016). Tips for Preparing the Expert Witness. The Jury Expert. Vol 28, No. 1.
- Tedder-King, A.L. (2016). Jury Research 101: What It Is & When to Use It. Presentation for the University of Kansas Law School, Lawrence, KS.
- Wilinski, J. & Tedder-King, A.L. (2015). Jury Consultant 101: Who We Are. What We Do & Why. Presentation for Center for Advanced Professional Studies, Overland Park, KS.
- Tedder-King, A.L. (2015). Interpersonal Communication. Presentation for Youthfront, La Cygne, KS.
- Tedder-King, A.L., Lappin, A.B. & Kloos, K. (2015). Understanding the Intersectionality of LGBTO and Faith Identity Development. Presentation for the April workshop of the Greater Kansas City Psychological Association, Overland Park, KS.
- Tedder-King, A.L. & Backer, A.L. (2014). What Is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy? Poster presented at the Dr. Lloyd Student Symposium at the Kansas Counseling Association Convention, Manhattan, KS.
- Tedder-King, A.L. (2014). Social Networking. Presentation for Career and Life Planning: Decision Making for College Students at the University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS.