John Wilinski has assisted on numerous jury research projects for a wide variety of litigation including medical malpractice, product liability, commercial, intellectual property, employment and financial disputes. His education and consulting experience have endowed him with a broad range of research skills from jurors’ attitudes and decision-making processes to content analysis and interviewing techniques. He brings with him experience in the diverse fields of education, broadcasting and media sales.
- M.A., Communication Studies, University of Kansas
- B.A., Radio and Television, Purdue University
- Wilinski, J. (2016). Using Jury Research to Inform Trial Strategies. Presentation for Federal Bar Association, Idaho Chapter, Boise, ID.
- Bloomberg, A., Wilinski, J. & Hunt, W.L. (2016). Important Considerations for Jury Selection and How Today’s Technology Helps Present Your Evidence. Presentation for Cowles & Thompson, Dallas, TX.
- Wilinski, J. & Marinakis, C.M. (2016). The Reptile Brain Strategy: Why Lawyers Use It and How to Counter It. Insights.
- Bloomberg, A. & Wilinski, J. (2015). To Settle or Not to Settle: Using Jury Research and Trial Graphics to Inform Trial Decisions. CLE Presentation to in-house claims adjusters, in-house/outside counsel for Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange, Lenexa, KS.
- Wilinski, J. & Czyz, K. (2015). When Will Jurors Find the Plaintiff Sympathetic? Insights.
- Wilinski, J & Czyz, K. (2014). The Limitations of Online Jury Research for Mock Trial Projects. (Part 2 of 2). Insights.
- Wilinski, J & Czyz, K. (2014). When Is an Online Mock Trial or Focus Group Right for My Case? (Part 1 of 2). Insights.
- Pitera, M.J. & Wilinski, J. (2014). To Select or Deselect? How to Develop a Juror Profile in Employment Cases. Presentation for Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, Kansas City, MO.
- Bloomberg, A. & Wilinski, J. (2014). Presentation Technology: Five Things to Consider When Using a Mobile Device to Present Your Case. Insights. Winner of Litigation World Pick of the Week.